Treat Migraine with Homeopathy
What is Migraine.
Many of you have suffered headaches that can be extremely painful and disrupt your day to day routine. You might experience throbbing pain, cluster headaches in the frontal portion or as well as the temples. Well, this type of pain is called as a Migraine that occurs along with symptoms like nausea, increased sensitivity to light or sound and vomiting. It is a very common health condition among adults that affects more women than men. Stress, erratic lifestyle, too much exposure to sunlight, long hours of screen time are one of the biggest causes of a migraine affecting people.
Migraine occurs in people differently, depending upon the intensity of headache and the occurrence of visuals before a headache.
- A migraine and aura – In this type of a headache, a typical aura is seen before the onset of a headache. You will experience mild flashing of lights before a headache.
- A migraine without aura – In this type of a headache, migraine occurs without the flashing of light or aura.
- Aura without a headache –In this type of a migraine, people experience only an aura and the headache does not develop, but the migraine symptoms are experienced
Causes & triggers of migraine:
The real cause of a migraine hasn’t been fairly understood but environmental factors and genetics play a significant role in determining the type of a headache a person experiences. Headaches might be brought on by changes in the brainstem and its collaborations with the trigeminal nerve, a noteworthy pathway. Imbalance of chemicals in the brain — including serotonin, which manages your sensory system — likewise might be included. Research has been going on to understand the role of serotonin played by the brain. Serotonin levels drop when headache increases. This may bring about your trigeminal framework to discharge substances called neuropeptides, which go to your brain’s external covering. Migraine headaches are an outcome of this kind of functioning.
Triggering agents for migraine
A number of reasons or incidents may trigger a headache and cause a migraine, let us look at some of the triggers that can cause an unpleasant migraine headache:
- Different foods can cause a headache: Fermented foods, skipping meals, certain food additives like preservatives and cheese can trigger migraine attacks.
- Hormonal imbalance in women: Irregularity in estrogen have been known to trigger headaches. Women with the history of a migraine have reported having this kind of headaches around their menstruation cycle. Others have an increased tendency to develop migraines during pregnancy or menopause.
- Beverages and drinks drinks: Coffee is high on caffeine and is reportedly known to a trigger migraine. Alcoholic drinks like beer and wine that are fermented can instigate headaches.
- Loud sounds and bright lights:Harsh lights can induce migraine headaches in a person. Loud jarring sounds can also trigger a migraine.
- Stress. Stress at work or home can cause a migraine.
- Changes in wake-sleep patterns. Missing sleep or getting too much sleep may trigger migraines in some people as can jet lag.
- Changes in the environment. A change of weather or barometric pressure can prompt a migraine.
Tips & remedies for migraine:
- Trigger administration: If you're inclined to headaches, certain boosts may bring them on. Track your headaches on a calendar to better understand the illness so that it can be managed efficiently.
- Dropping Estrogen Levels: Low estrogen levels can trigger migraines. Doctors suggest contraceptive pills to up the levels.
- Liquor: If you get a "headache" after one beverage, you may really be encountering a headache. Keep away from liquor that gives you a migraine inside 8 hours of utilization. Avoid fermented beverages altogether or limit yourself to a single glass.
- Missed Meals: Fluctuations in glucose can bring about a course of heightening agony that sets up your headache reaction, so don't go longer than 3 hours without nourishment. Incorporate a protein packed meal to keep glucose levels enduring.
- Caffeine: If you routinely consume a lot of caffeine, you set yourself up for withdrawal headaches, which can empower trigger headaches. Limit intake to 200 mg a day.
Natural remedies and handy tips that can be useful for migraine headaches:
- Ice Packs: Using Ice packs instead of warm heating pillows is an advisable option since ice mitigates the pain that eventually stops a headache
- Relaxation Techniques: Massaging the affected areas like the frontal portion of the head, neck or temples proves beneficial since the pressure that is put on these areas eases the muscles and relaxes them. Yoga and meditation should be included in a person’s daily routine so as to learn to breathe easy and calm the nerves.
- Acupuncture: Several studies have found that it gives a portion of the same long haul results as medications yet without symptoms. While this adequacy might be halfway brought on by the misleading impact, the treatment can even now give genuine help.
- Herbs: Sweet and pleasant smelling herbs have known to relieve headaches in migraine sufferers. Herbal oil and herbs used in medicines are usually the best way of utilization for relief.
Homeopathic treatment for migraine:
Homeopathy treats the entire individual. You may think a wide range of regular drug does this, however, homeopathy utilizes a solitary medication to treat the majority of your manifestations. Specific homeopathic medications help ease interminable headaches, mood swings, neck aches, throat issues, and various different ailments.
Homeopathy individualized treatment and there are more than 2000 medicines to choose from. Homeopathic drugs are 100% safe and are used made of all the natural substances available in abundance. One dosage of a homeopathic drug can keep going for quite a long time at once. Homeopathic medicines are relatively economical than their allopathic counterpart that used synthesized chemicals and other expensive substances.
Homeopathy helps, and regularly changes, individuals rationally, and also physically. Notwithstanding treating migraine pain and pretty much whatever other physical side effects, homeopathy is the best prescription we know of for emotional episodes.