What is Asthma
Asthma is a disease that involves the airways in the lungs. These airways help in the free flow of air from in and outside the body. Air passages get inflamed due to various triggers and develop into asthmatic symptoms. This makes it difficult for air to move in and out of the lungs, causing various symptoms such as shortness of breath, wheezing, coughing and chest tightness.
Causes and triggers:
No one really knows the real cause of asthma but there are several symptoms that one might experience before the onset of a full-blown asthmatic episode. Causes can vary from one person to another and when air passages come in contact with a trigger, the airways become narrow and inflamed making it difficult to breathe. Let us look at a few symptoms or triggers that can cause breathing troubles for an asthmatic patient:
- Allergies can cause asthma: allergens are the biggest triggers for Asthmatic patients. 80% of the population with asthma have allergies to aerial substances such as grass, weed, pollens, animal fur, mold, dust mites, and some insects. Asthma exacerbation after dust exposure is usually due to dust mite allergy.
- Certain foods can trigger Asthma: Food allergies are a major threat to patients with asthma. Food additives or certain food by themselves cause mild to severe reactions in asthmatic patients. Hay fever and allergies are a common outcome along with breathing trouble for many patients. Patients with food allergies may exhibit asthma as part of food-induced anaphylaxis. The most common foods associated with allergic symptoms are Cow’s milk, eggs, soy, peanuts, shrimp, fish, and certain vegetable oils. Preservatives added to foods and fermented foods can also trigger attacks in patients allergic to them.
- Exercise-induced asthmatic symptoms: Rigorous exercising can cause narrowing of the air passage by 70% making it difficult to breathe for normal people. People with exercise-induced asthma will feel chest tightness, difficulty in breathing and coughing within the first few minutes of exercise. These symptoms usually subside in the next 25-30 minutes, but with people who suffer from exercise-induced asthma could have high chances of another attack a few hours later. Therefore, it is essential to warm up beforehand and engage in moderate exercises.
- Smoking and Asthma: People who smoke are more likely to behave breathing troubles. Symptoms like wheezing and coughing will worsen with smoking.
- Heredity can cause Asthma: People with a family history of allergies or asthma are more prone to developing asthma.
Our Panel Of Asthma Experts:
Dr. Arundhati Srinivasan is a Consulting Homoeopath. Been practicing for 5 years, she's the third generation doctor in her family.
Her mother is a successful homeopath with an experience of 30 years and Dr. Arundhati has trained and been polishing her skills under her guidance. She started attending her mother's practice seriously as soon as she entered the medical college.
Herself being a staunch believer in homeopathy, she has been raised since birth purely on homeopathy and seen it work wonders on acute issues during childhood.
She studied in Bombay at CMP College which is Asia's best and has the best faculty in the country.
She's gained hospital experience for 2 years working in the wards and worked under an orthopedic surgeon for 2 years.
Dr. Tanima is BHMS Specialized in Homoeopathic Medicines, classical Homoeopathic Practitioner and believes in the holistic approach of treatment. She has vast 22 years of rich experience with strong command in specific ailments and has gained expertise in Asthma, Psychiatry, Infertility, Anxiety, PCOD, Children Illness.
She is practicing homeopathy in Kolkata. She is passionate and devoted to homeopathy. She had successfully treated a variety of cases, an especially chronic illness where allopathy has limited results. She always emphasizes treating a patient in a holistic way and strongly believes that all types of specialized diseases, can be cured permanently by homeopathy.
Our Panel Of Asthma Experts (Non- Atopic):
Dr. Prashant has specialization in Dermatology & Infertilization. He is a classical Homoeopathic Practitioner and believes in the holistic approach to treatment. He has 10 years of rich experience with strong command in studying mentals of patients. He believes that patient at consultation chamber needs much more than just medicine. In his practice he always takes care of unspoken words which patient want to speak to his doctor, a good homeopath listens reads and sees between lines to fully understand his patient.
Doctor Says - "Diabetes is a curable ailment. We should not delay it's treatment since it can be risky and give rise to other problems."
Dr. Kausar Ansari is a well-known Homeopath doctor practicing in Kalina, Mumbai. She has gained expertise in solving multiple types of cases until now such as
Skin Related: Psoriasis, Warts, Urticaria, Eczema.
Female complaints: Leucorrhoea, DUB, Fibroids, Infertility, PCOD.
Others: Thyroid crisis, Sinusitis, Allergic rhinitis, SLE (Systemic Lupis Erythrematosis), Hemorrhoids.
Our Asthma Expert (Atopic):
Dr.Nritiya Dave completed her B.H.M.S (Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) in the year 2007 (Reg No: A2216) and has been practicing successfully since then.
Since 2007 Dr. Nritiya has treated many people with Homeopathic medicines alone for varieties of complaints ranging from cold, allergies, acute infections, skin troubles etc to more complicated chronic cases such as Rheumatoid arthritis, renal failures, asthma, cancers and many more, providing homeopathic management and treatment tailored to suit the needs of every case. Her Homeopathic treatment modality follows the laws of core tenets of Homeopathy that serve to treat all cases from its very root very gently yet swiftly with precision.
What do our health packages offer?
Money Back Guarantee
Consultations as per your needs
24X7 Customer support
Free Health Kit for all generic disease customized as per the individual
Home medicine delivery
End to End Treatment
Asthma will be cured with the help of Homeopathy
Get back to Regular life and avoid further complex problems
Expected Duration of Treatment: 5-6 months
Expected No of Consultations: Min 1/2 consultations per month
Contact Us To Get Complete Cure from Asthma
WhatsApp or Call Us by clicking on below icon.
Initiate a Chat With Us
Send an Enquiry by filling the form at the bottom of this page.
Drop an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does Homeopathy help in Asthma?
Homeopathy should be the treatment of choice for asthma and other allergies. It is safe and effective for babies through to the elderly. It is important to note that asthma is a chronic complaint best treated by a qualified homeopath.
The homeopathic treatment of bronchial asthma is, on the one hand, an intellectual exercise, but on the other hand, it is extremely satisfying. Homeopathy possibly offers the best solution for the treatment of asthma and the patients respond beautifully to the remedies.
While undergoing treatment with homeopathic medicines, you will realize that other symptoms not related to asthma also get improved. This is because we do not treat just the symptoms of the lungs but we treat the whole person with all his complaints. That is why the homeopath spends a lot of time with his patient and inquiries about so many unrelated complaints. We also lay a lot of stress on the emotional state of the patient because very often, the mind plays an important role in disease.
What is an Asthma Health package?
- An Asthma health package will consist of an online consultation with the Homeopathic doctors who are specialized in treating Pulmonary ailments and all you need is a desktop/laptop with an integrated camera and internet connection to avail this facility
- The package will allow you multiple consultations during the entire course of the treatment. The 1st Consultation will be the most important one, where your complete medical history will be taken and a line of treatment will be designed based on that. Hereon, the consultations can be taken every month or on mutual consent with the Doctor on an appointment basis. The course of the treatment can last anywhere from 6 months to 1 year depending on the chronicity of the disease & extent.
- After the first consultation, a medical kit will be provided to the patient that will comprise of medicines for the most common symptoms associated with asthma these medicines will have to be taken on the prescription of the doctor and will cover through the entire course of the treatment.
- The doctor will provide a certain diet plan that is tailored according to the patient needs. This diet plan along with the medicines can help in faster recovery.
Tips & remedies:
- Make sure the pillow covers and bedspreads are dust free
- Do not allow pets in bedrooms or on furniture.
- Avoid exposure to allergens such as pollen and dust.
- Avoid eating foods to which you are allergic. Some of the common foods to which most of them show allergic reactions include fish and yeast.
- Avoid foods that are fried and hard to digest
- Drinking plenty of water helps in thinning of the blocked mucus.
- Keeping the surrounding free of dust is important because while cleaning the dust and dirt, it is inevitable that the dust particles would be breathed in causing severe breathing troubles. It is recommended to use a vacuum cleaner than using a broom while cleaning and dusting. Always use a face mask while dealing with dust and grime.
- Air-conditioners must be maintained regularly and kept dust-free. It is important to make sure that the air-conditioner is not pulling any dust in its vents.’
- Avoid using perfumes, detergent sprays or air fresheners as the mist from these aerosols pose a greater health risk to patients with bronchial asthma.
- Regularly use of ginger as a part of the diet. It will reduce the chance of allergic infections.
- Never neglect the symptoms of asthma. Take immediate care. You can consider the use of certain simple home remedies like chewing basil leaves, pepper or having a spoon of lemon juice mixed with honey in the morning will help to throw your asthma symptoms far away from you.
- It is suggested to lead an active lifestyle with regular physical activity for a limited period of time. Make sure that you are not too tired. In some people, fatigue is one reason for asthma. Rather than performing body building workouts, prefer breathing exercises. They will help to fill the lungs with fresh air and exhale all the air out of the lungs. This will help to eliminate a great degree of toxic elements from the body
Why Choose Us?
MyDocZone has devised an Asthma Package that offers the best Homeopathic consultation at the click of a button. With this package, we focus on providing the finest Homeopathic facility in terms of affordability and availability. The package covers treatment to complete relief from breathing troubles and helps in the overall wellbeing of the person.
What is a Health Package?
The package is a onetime payment mode for any given treatment or services that are provided which include consultation, medicines, dietary advice, regular follow-ups. This onetime payment mode enables a series of consultations that take place within 15-30 days or as required.
Why should I buy a Package and not just a single consultation?
The package is more cost effective and in cases that require continued treatment, it ensures follow-ups without having to pay each time and make consultations hassle free and easy. Also, packages are extremely useful in the case of health kits.
Is there a validity of the package?
Yes, 1 year.
Can the package validity be extended if I’ve not exhausted all my consultations within the Mentioned validity period?
Yes, max by one month.
Will I also get medicines if I purchase this package?
Yes, medicines are inclusive in the package, courier charges included.
Is this package pricing inclusive of all taxes and charges?
Yes it is inclusive of all taxes, consultation fees and medicines and follow up fees for the mentioned period of the package
I am not sure whether an online consultation/treatment package will be effective. Is it really effective?
Yes, it is completely as effective as an in-person consultation.
Can the timings of consultation (audio/video) be rescheduled on request?
Yes, it can be rescheduled
How can I know about the number of consultations I have used and the number of consultations that remain?
Your doctor/portal will give you the pre-decided no of consultation that you have to undergo which may either be once in 15 days or once a month subject to the case
What if I want to discontinue this package in between after purchasing? Will my money be refunded?
It may not be advisable to discontinue any treatment midway, you may, however, discontinue the package in between the consultation if there is a genuine reason to do so. Money refund will not be applicable in such cases unless any such offers have been declared by the doctor or the portal.
Some Relevant Case Histories: (Just For Reference)