What is Psoriasis
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition caused by an overactive immune system. Symptoms include flaking, inflammation, and thick, white, silvery, or red patches of skin. Psoriasis treatments include steroid creams, occlusion, light therapy and oral medications, such as biologics
What are the Symptoms of Psoriasis?
The signs and symptoms of psoriasis can vary depending on the type of psoriasis you have. The 5 most common symptoms of psoriasis include:
Rashes or patches of red, inflamed skin often covered with loose, silver-colored scales. In severe cases, the plaques will grow and merge into one another, covering large areas.
- Itchy, painful skin that can crack or bleed.
- Small areas of bleeding where the involved skin is scratched.
- Problems with your fingernails and toenails, including discoloration and pitting. The nails may also begin to crumble or detach from the nail bed.
- Scaly plaques on the scalp.
Risk Factors associated with Psoriasis
- Cold, dry weather. With lack of moisture in the air, this worsens Psoriasis.
- Stress. Stress, anxiety, and depression have all been co-related to increase in Psoriasis.
- Some medicines. These include some ”beta-blocker” drugs used to treat high blood pressure and heart disease; lithium, a treatment for bipolar disorder; and pills are taken to treat malaria.
- Infections. There is a short list of infections including strep throat and tonsillitis that can trigger a special kind of psoriasis outbreak. It looks like small drops that show up mainly on your torso and limbs. HIV infection can also make it worse.
- Skin Injury. In some people, the tiniest cuts, bruises, and burns can cause an outbreak. Even tattoos and bug bites might trigger a new lesion.
- Alcohol. Drinking, especially heavy drinking in young men, may trigger or worsen symptoms and interfere with treatments. Combining certain psoriasis medications with alcohol can have dangerous side effects, especially for women in their child-bearing years.
- Smoking. Using tobacco or being around second-hand smoke raises your risk of getting psoriasis and makes existing conditions worse.
Our Panel Of Psoriasis Experts:
Dr. Arundhati Srinivasan is a Consulting Homoeopath. Been practicing for 5 years, she's the third generation doctor in her family.
Her mother is a successful homeopath with an experience of 30 years and Dr. Arundhati has trained and been polishing her skills under her guidance. She started attending her mother's practice seriously as soon as she entered the medical college.
Herself being a staunch believer in homeopathy, she has been raised since birth purely on homeopathy and seen it work wonders on acute issues during childhood.
She studied in Bombay at CMP College which is Asia's best and has the best faculty in the country.
She's gained hospital experience for 2 years working in the wards and worked under an orthopedic surgeon for 2 years.
Dr. Shilpa Pandey is a post graduate in Homoeopathic Practice of Medicine from Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik in Year 2013. With more than 6 years of experience, learning, and research, she has developed most effective diagnosis and treatment to various ailments and chronic diseases.
She got trained under Dr.Padam Patni (Chest & TB Specialist) for 2 years and with her rich experience, she has solved several cases related to Respiratory disorders.
Her expertise lies in detailed patient assessment which helps her to pinpoint the exact cause of illness. Over past 6 years, she has solved several chronic and acute cases which includes Obesity, Eczema, Dermatitis, Hairfall, Allergic Rhinitis, Migraine, Sleeps disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Asthma, Sarcoidosis, COPD, Nasal Polyp, Psychiatric illness and many more.
Dr. Sheetal is MD in Homoeopathic Materia Medica, classical Homoeopathic Practitioner and believes in the holistic approach of treatment. She has 8 years of rich experience with strong command in studying mentals of patients.
Doctor Says - "PCOD is a curable ailment. We should not delay it's treatment since it can be risky and give rise to other problems."
What do our health packages offer?
Money Back Guarantee
Consultations as per your needs
24X7 Customer support
Free Health Kit for all generic disease customized as per the individual
Home medicine delivery
End to End Treatment
Psoriasis will be cured with the help of Homeopathy
Get back to your old and rejuvenating skin and avoid further complex problems
Expected Duration of Treatment: 6-12 months
Expected No of Consultations: Min 2 consultations per month
Contact Us To Get Complete Cure from Psoriasis
WhatsApp or Call Us by clicking on below icon.
Initiate a Chat With Us
Send an Enquiry by filling the form at the bottom of this page.
Drop an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Treat Psoriasis with Homeopathy
Homeopathy helps Psoriasis patients in their overall wellbeing. The treatment is most effective when the patient is treated not only for their current symptoms but also considering their emotional and physical well-being. Homeopathy medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical entities that can harm the system or have any side-effects, unlike allopath medicines. For Psoriasis, homeopathy helps by decreasing in the production of inflammatory cytokines, reducing the autoimmune response, decreasing increased keratin synthesis in the dermis and decreasing early maturation of skin layers and maintaining healthy hydration levels. Homeopathy deals with the disease at the root cause level and curbs it. Psoriasis also flares up because of stress and hence the treatment includes a patient’s mental well-being too. The best approach taken by Doctors is constitutional Homeopathy after extensive case taking and evaluation of clinical conditions.
Unlike in Allopathic treatment, which is associated with a lot of side-effects, Homeopathy is completely natural and safe.
What is the Psoriasis health package?
- A Psoriasis health package will consist of an online consultation with the Homeopathic doctors who are specialized in treating skin ailments and all you need is a desktop/laptop with an integrated camera and internet connection to avail this facility
- The package will allow you multiple consultations during the entire course of the treatment. The 1st Consultation will be the most important one, where your complete medical history will be taken and a line of treatment will be designed based on that. Hereon, the consultations can be taken every 15 days to a month or on mutual consent with the Doctor on an appointment basis. The course of the treatment can last anywhere from 6 months to 1 year depending on the chronicity of the disease, location & extend
- After the first consultation, a medical kit will be provided to the patient that will comprise of medicines for the most common symptoms associated with Psoriasis. These medicines will have to be taken on the prescription of the Doctor and will cover through the entire course of the treatment.
- The Doctor will provide a certain Diet plan that is tailored according to the patient needs. This diet plan along with the medicines can help in faster recovery.
- The treatment addresses problems like skin itching, redness, scaling, desquamation, and dryness of the skin. Within the course of the treatment, the patient will experience no lesions, itching, dryness, and scaling will disappear and the skin starts appearing normal. The overall confidence of the person increases.
Why Choose Us?
MyDocZone has devised a Psoriasis Health Package that offers the best Homeopathic consultation at the click of a button. With this package, we focus on providing the finest Homeopathic facility in terms of affordability and availability. The package covers treatment to alleviate the symptoms of Psoriasis and helps in the overall wellbeing of the person.
What is a Health Package?
The package is a onetime payment mode for any given treatment or services that are provided which include consultation, medicines, dietary advice, regular follow-ups. This onetime payment mode enables a series of consultations that take place within 15-30 days or as required.
Why should I buy a Package and not just a single consultation?
The package is more cost effective and in cases that require continued treatment, it ensures follow-ups without having to pay each time and make consultations hassle free and easy. Also, packages are extremely useful in case of health kits.
Is there a validity of the package?
No. There is no pre-defined validity period of this package
Can the package validity be extended if I’ve not exhausted all my consultations within the Mentioned validity period?
Yes, max by one month.
Will I also get medicines if I purchase this package?
Yes, medicines are inclusive in the package, courier charges included.
Is this package pricing inclusive of all taxes and charges?
Yes it is inclusive of all taxes, consultation fees, and medicines and follows up fees for the mentioned period of the package
I am not sure whether an online consultation/treatment package will be effective. Is it really effective?
Yes, it is completely as effective as an in-person consultation.
Can the timings of consultation (audio/video) be rescheduled on request?
Yes, it can be rescheduled
How can I know about the number of consultations I have used and the number of consultations that remain?
Your doctor/portal will give you the pre-decided no of consultation that you have to undergo which may either be once in 15 days or once a month subject to the case
What if I want to discontinue this package in between after purchasing? Will my money be refunded?
It may not be advisable to discontinue any treatment midway, you may, however, discontinue the package in between the consultation if there is a genuine reason to do so. Money refund will not be applicable in such cases unless any such offers have been declared by the doctor or the portal.
Some Relevant Case History : (Just For Reference)