What is Dysmenorrhea
Dysmenorrhea is the therapeutic term for painful spasms that may happen instantly before or amidst the menstrual period. There are two kinds of dysmenorrhea: primary dysmenorrhea and secondary dysmenorrhea.
Essential dysmenorrhea or primary dysmenorrhea is another name for regular menstrual spasms. Spasms more often than not start one to two years after a woman begins getting her period. Painful spams are felt in the lower midriff or back. They can be moderate to severe pain. Normal menstrual spasms regularly begin before or at the onset of the period and proceed for 1-3 days. They normally turn out to be less agonizing as a woman ages and may stop altogether after the first childbirth.
Auxiliary dysmenorrhea Secondary dysmenorrhea is painful spasms that brought about by any disorder in the reproductive organs. These issues more often than not start prior to the menstrual cycle and last more than the basic menstrual spasms.
What Causes Common Menstrual Cramps?
Menstrual cramps are caused by contractions in the uterus, which is a muscle. The uterus, the hollow, pear-shaped organ where a baby grows, contracts throughout a woman's menstrual cycle. If the uterus contracts too strongly, it can press against nearby blood vessels, cutting off the supply of oxygen to the muscle tissue of the uterus. Pain results when part of a muscle briefly loses its supply of oxygen.
The symptoms of menstrual cramps include:
- Aching pain in the abdomen (Pain can be severe at times.)
- Feeling of pressure in the abdomen
- Pain in the hips, lower back, and inner thighs
- When cramps are severe, symptoms may include
- Upset stomach, sometimes with vomiting
- Loose stools
Our Panel Of Dysmenorrhea Experts:
Dr. Arundhati Srinivasan is a Consulting Homoeopath. Been practicing for 5 years, she's the third generation doctor in her family.
Her mother is a successful homeopath with an experience of 30 years and Dr. Arundhati has trained and been polishing her skills under her guidance. She started attending her mother's practice seriously as soon as she entered the medical college.
Herself being a staunch believer in homeopathy, she has been raised since birth purely on homeopathy and seen it work wonders on acute issues during childhood.
She studied in Bombay at CMP College which is Asia's best and has the best faculty in the country.
She's gained hospital experience for 2 years working in the wards and worked under an orthopedic surgeon for 2 years.
Dr. Kausar Ansari is a well-known Homeopath doctor practicing in Kalina, Mumbai. She has gained expertise in solving multiple types of cases until now such as
Skin Related: Psoriasis, Warts, Urticaria, Eczema.
Female complaints: Leucorrhoea, DUB, Fibroids, Infertility, PCOD.
Others: Thyroid crisis, Sinusitis, Allergic rhinitis, SLE (Systemic Lupis Erythrematosis), Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Shilpa Pandey is a post graduate in Homoeopathic Practice of Medicine from Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik in the Year 2013. With more than 6 years of experience, learning, and research, she has developed most effective diagnosis and treatment to various ailments and chronic diseases.
She got trained under Dr.Padam Patni (Chest & TB Specialist) for 2 years and with her rich experience, she has solved several cases related to Respiratory disorders.
Her expertise lies in detailed patient assessment which helps her to pinpoint the exact cause of illness. Over past 6 years, she has solved several chronic and acute cases which includes Obesity, Eczema, Dermatitis, Hairfall, Allergic Rhinitis, Migraine, Sleeps disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Asthma, Sarcoidosis, COPD, Nasal Polyp, Psychiatric illness and many more.
Dr.Nritiya Dave completed her B.H.M.S (Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) in the year 2007 (Reg No: A2216) and has been practicing successfully since then.
Since 2007 Dr. Nritiya has treated many people with Homeopathic medicines alone for varieties of complaints ranging from cold, allergies, acute infections, skin troubles etc to more complicated chronic cases such as Rheumatoid arthritis, renal failures, cancers and many more, providing homeopathic management and treatment tailored to suit the needs of every case. Her Homeopathic treatment modality follows the laws of core tenets of Homeopathy that serve to treat all cases from its very root very gently yet swiftly with precision.
Dr. Tanima is BHMS Specialized in Homoeopathic Medicines, classical Homoeopathic Practitioner and believes in the holistic approach of treatment. She has vast 22 years of rich experience with strong command in specific ailments and has gained expertise in Psychiatry, Infertility, Anxiety, PCOD, Children Illness.
She is practicing homeopathy in Kolkata. She is passionate and devoted to homeopathy. She had successfully treated a variety of cases, an especially chronic illness where allopathy has limited results. She always emphasizes treating a patient in a holistic way and strongly believes that all types of specialized diseases, can be cured permanently by homeopathy.
What do our health packages offer?
Money Back Guarantee
Consultations as per your needs
24X7 Customer support
Free Health Kit for all generic disease customized as per the individual
Home medicine delivery
End to End Treatment
Dysmenorrhea will be cured with the help of Homeopathy
Get back to Regular Pain-free life and avoid further complex problems
Expected Duration of Treatment: 5-6 months
Expected No of Consultations: Min 2 consultations per month
Contact Us To Get Complete Cure from Dysmenorrhea
WhatsApp or Call Us by clicking on below icon.
Initiate a Chat With Us
Send an Enquiry by filling the form at the bottom of this page.
Drop an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does Homeopathy help in Dysmenorrhea?
Despite the fact that no one considers homeopathy in an intense state of dysmenorrhea, wonderful cure can be seen in such cases. The treatment can cure the condition as opposed to control it briefly. Every arrangement of medication has its own preference and degree and homeopathy is no special case. It treats the patient as a whole (mental and physical condition of symptoms).One of the most well-known reasons why individuals look for homeopathic cures is the cure will be lasting and the treatment has no reactions. Moreover, amid difficult periods, many women use painkillers which regularly suppress the condition than cure it altogether. Thus, the disease keeps on developing and returns later by maxing it out.
Painkillers will likewise bring about ulceration and different grievances if taken regularly. In homeopathy, peptic ulcer and issues will be taken care. So patients who experience the ill effects of corrosiveness or peptic ulcers and the individuals who are sensitive to painkillers or anti-infection agents or some other medications can take homeopathic medication with no side-effects. Homeopathy uses the best approach lasting cure by working with natural medications. In homeopathic treatment, medication is given for ordinary ovulation and periods, instead of disrupting the natural cycle of the human body. Different people react to totally different treatment approaches and hence the line of treatment will be curated according to one’s body and lifestyle.
What is a Dysmenorrhea Health package?
- A Dysmenorrhea health package will consist of an online consultation with the Homeopathic doctors who are specialized in treating Gynecological ailments and all you need is a desktop/laptop with an integrated camera and internet connection to avail this facility
- The package will allow you multiple consultations during the entire course of the treatment. The 1st Consultation will be the most important one, where your complete medical history will be taken and a line of treatment will be designed based on that. Hereon, the consultations can be taken every month or on mutual consent with the Doctor on an appointment basis. The course of the treatment can last anywhere from 6 months to 1 year depending on the chronicity of the disease & extent.
- After the first consultation, a medical kit will be provided to the patient that will comprise of medicines for the most common symptoms associated with Dysmenorrhea These medicines will have to be taken on the prescription of the doctor and will cover through the entire course of the treatment.
Tips & remedies
- Exercise - relaxation activities are one of the few solutions for menstrual spams
- Walking is viable in lessening menstrual spams since it enhances blood dissemination in the pelvic region. Swimming is relaxing and helps in decreasing menstrual pain as it discharges endorphins – the body's normal painkiller which is a powerful hormone for menstrual pain
- Fermentation or Hot Bath: Massaging the region with a hot water bag or warming cushion expands the bloodstream and dissemination to the uterus, which decreases the impact of chemicals that bring about menstrual spasms. A hot shower can likewise be utilized to get alleviation from menstrual pain.
- Massaging with creams or oils that have profound warming activity is one of the best home solutions for menstrual pain. Intake of hot fluids, for example, clear soups, stocks or teas can also be an excellent home remedy bringing about a greater relief.
- Cold Packs: Ice packs are more viable than a hot shower in diminishing menstrual pain. Icy pack chokes veins, which gives help from the spasms. Ice pack arranged by placing ice in a zipped plastic bag and covering it with a towel can be put on the affected region for 15 to 20 minutes.
Diet plays an imperative part in the management of pain during menses:
- Food rich in Calcium: Calcium keeps up a typical muscle tone and has a tendency to cause spams if there is a deficiency in the body. In this way, calcium gives the much-needed relaxation to menstrual spams. Calcium likewise helps in decreasing water maintenance and enhancing mood. Adults are prescribed to intake up to 1,000 mg of calcium per day, with an upper limit of 2,000 mg.
- Food rich in Magnesium: Magnesium expands the assimilation of calcium from the body and in this way helps in decreasing menstrual pain. Food rich in magnesium like beans, entire grains, buckwheat, salmon, shrimp, tofu, vegetables, and nuts should be consumed.
- Unripe Papaya: Papaya is an extremely successful home solution for menstrual issues amid menstrual cycle. Eating unripe papaya before the beginning of the menses is an extremely powerful preventive measure against menstrual spasms.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds are amongst the best remedies for menstrual pain and spasms. Sesame seeds help in keeping the bloodstream consistent and decrease the likelihood of issues amid the menstrual cycle. Taking sesame seeds soaked in water or eating a handful of seeds are extremely useful in menstrual issues. For best results, one can eat the seeds no less than a few days before the menstrual cycle begins.
- Ginger: Ginger tea can alleviate menstrual issues. Ginger must be beaten and boiled in water for a couple of minutes; this implantation can be sweetened with sugar or nectar to make it easier to consume. This concoction should be taken thrice a day to alleviate the menstrual pain.
- Basil leaves: Basil leaves can be utilized for relieving menstrual pain. These leaves can be had by themselves or can be included in tea or as a flavoring agent.
- Coriander seeds: Coriander seeds have crucial mitigating factors and other helpful properties that makes it exceptionally compelling in diminishing menstrual agony and rectifying unpredictable menstrual cycle
- Water Consumption: Drink enough water to keep the body hydrated and to direct the menstrual stream.
- Fiber-rich sustenance: Constipation is an exceptionally regular grievance connected with the month to month cycles. Add additional fiber to your eating regimen amid periods to keep your digestive movements in regularity.
Why Choose Us?
MyDocZone has devised a Dysmenorrhea Package that offers the best Homeopathic consultation at the click of a button. With this package, we focus on providing the finest Homeopathic facility in terms of affordability and availability. The package covers treatment to completely relief for pain and helps in the overall wellbeing of the person.
What is a Health Package?
The package is a onetime payment mode for any given treatment or services that are provided which include consultation, medicines, dietary advice, regular follow-ups. This onetime payment mode enables a series of consultations that take place within 15-30 days or as required.
Why should I buy a Package and not just a single consultation?
The package is more cost effective and in cases that require continued treatment, it ensures follow-ups without having to pay each time and make consultations hassle free and easy. Also, packages are extremely useful in the case of health kits.
Is there a validity of the package?
Yes, 1 year.
Can the package validity be extended if I’ve not exhausted all my consultations within the Mentioned validity period?
Yes, max by one month.
Will I also get medicines if I purchase this package?
Yes, medicines are inclusive in the package, courier charges included.
Is this package pricing inclusive of all taxes and charges?
Yes it is inclusive of all taxes, consultation fees and medicines and follow up fees for the mentioned period of the package
I am not sure whether an online consultation/treatment package will be effective. Is it really effective?
Yes, it is completely as effective as an in-person consultation.
Can the timings of consultation (audio/video) be rescheduled on request?
Yes, it can be rescheduled
How can I know about the number of consultations I have used and the number of consultations that remain?
Your doctor/portal will give you the pre-decided no of consultation that you have to undergo which may either be once in 15 days or once a month subject to the case
What if I want to discontinue this package in between after purchasing? Will my money be refunded?
It may not be advisable to discontinue any treatment midway, you may, however, discontinue the package in between the consultation if there is a genuine reason to do so. Money refund will not be applicable in such cases unless any such offers have been declared by the doctor or the portal.
Some Relevant Case Histories: (Just For Reference)