What is Arthritis
Arthritis is symbolized by Inflammation of one or more joints, causing pain and stiffness and disables a person from doing basic life activities. Joints of the body have a sensitive lining on the inside of the capsule. It produces fluid which lubricates the joints and nourishes the articular cartilage and this lining can be injured by the wear and tear of the body. We all experience pain and aches in the muscle joints and the exact cause is hard to identify. The joints become inflamed and swollen with fluid, blood supply to the place of inflammation increases and it becomes warm and painful.
Movement is restricted because of swelling and pain. The patient or (sufferer) avoid putting weight on the affected joint and rests it. Rheumatic conditions tend to involve pain, aching, stiffness and swelling around one or more joints. The symptoms are developed gradually or suddenly. Certain Rheumatic conditions can also involve the immune system and various internal organs of the body. The causes of Arthritis could be weather, heredity, diet, lack of exercise, infection.
Types of Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, which is an autoimmune disease that causes pain and damage throughout the body. In this condition, which includes an inflammatory response affecting hands, arms and legs. Some of the visible symptoms are swelling, frequent pain, tenderness of the toes, sore and stiff fingers, and wrists, painful restriction due to swelling.
- Osteoarthritis, a condition where the cartilage breaks down, causing friction between bones resulting in swelling of joints. Visible symptoms like morning stiffness, pain & soreness, swelling in joints due to excess fluid buildup and inflexibility are experienced.
- Gouty Arthritis or Gout is a resulting condition from excess buildup of uric acid and urate in the body. When the crystals of monosodium biurate crystallize out in the tissue of a joint and cause intense irritation, inflammation occurs and causes difficulty in moving and causing more pain. Starvation and less intake of water increase the concentration of uric acid in the body and this produces an acute attack of gout. It may be experienced as redness, swelling, intense pain in feet, ankles, toes, and knees.
- Juvenile Arthritis is arthritis that is seen in children. It causes joint swelling, pain, stiffness, and loss of motion. The reason for Juvenile arthritis is still unknown but it may occur due to types of Autoimmune disorder which normally helps your body fights infection.
Our Panel Of Arthritis Experts:
Dr. Arundhati Srinivasan is a Consulting Homoeopath. Been practicing for 8 years, she's the third generation doctor in her family.
Her mother is a successful homeopath with an experience of 30 years and Dr. Arundhati has trained and been polishing her skills under her guidance. She started attending her mother's practice seriously as soon as she entered the medical college.
Herself being a staunch believer in homeopathy, she has been raised since birth purely on homeopathy and seen it work wonders on acute issues during childhood.
She studied in Bombay at CMP College which is Asia's best and has the best faculty in the country.
She's gained hospital experience for 2 years working in the wards and worked under an orthopedic surgeon for 2 years.
Dr. Shilpa Pandey is a post graduate in Homoeopathic Practice of Medicine from Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik in Year 2013. With more than 6 years of experience, learning, and research, she has developed most effective diagnosis and treatment to various ailments and chronic diseases.
She got trained under Dr.Padam Patni (Chest & TB Specialist) for 2 years and with her rich experience, she has solved several cases related to Respiratory disorders.
Her expertise lies in detailed patient assessment which helps her to pinpoint the exact cause of illness. Over past 6 years, she has solved several chronic and acute cases which includes Obesity, Eczema, Dermatitis, Hairfall, Allergic Rhinitis, Migraine, Sleeps disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Asthma, Sarcoidosis, COPD, Nasal Polyp, Psychiatric illness and many more.
What do our health packages offer?
Money Back Guarantee
Consultations as per your needs
24X7 Customer support
Free Health Kit for all generic disease customized as per the individual
Home medicine delivery
End to End Treatment
Arthritis will be cured with the help of Homeopathy
Get back to your old and rejuvenating life and avoid further complex problems
Expected Duration of Treatment: 6-12 months
Expected No of Consultations: Min 2 consultations per month
Contact Us To Get Complete Cure from Arthritis
WhatsApp or Call Us by clicking on below icon.
Initiate a Chat With Us
Send an Enquiry by filling the form at the bottom of this page.
Drop an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Treat Arthritis with Homeopathy
Homeopathy works at the constitutional level to understand the root cause of the pain and inflammation. While allopathic medicines confirm the diagnosis and treat or rather suppress the symptoms associated with arthritis, Homeopathy functions in a different manner. Homeopaths do not simply treat arthritis but they treat the overall wellbeing of the person suffering from arthritis. While Allopathy heavily relies on anti-inflammatory steroids, patients can heave a sigh of relief, because homeopathy does not harm the body’s mechanism with steroids. Homeopathy is the best-recommended choice of medicine for its natural sources and its ability for the efficient cure. There have been studies showing the effective use of Homeopathy for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis. The type of treatment to be given will be decided by the Doctor after understanding the patient’s complete history.
What is the Arthritis health package?
- An Arthritis health package will consist of an online consultation with the Homeopathic doctors who are specialized in treating Endocrinology ailments and all you need is a desktop/laptop with an integrated camera and internet connection to avail this facility
- The package will allow you multiple consultations during the entire course of the treatment. The 1st Consultation will be the most important one, where your complete medical history will be taken and a line of treatment will be designed based on that. Hereon, the consultations can be taken every15 days/month or on mutual consent with the Doctor on an appointment basis. The course of the treatment can last anywhere from 6 months to 1 year depending on the chronicity of the disease and severity.
- After the first consultation, a medical kit will be provided to the patient that will comprise of medicines for the most common symptoms associated with Arthritis. These medicines will have to be taken on the prescription of the Doctor and will cover through the entire course of the treatment.
- Along with the treatment, several Investigations will also be done for the diagnosis and to understand the extent of the disease. Diagnosis of RA can take time and may require multiple laboratory tests to confirm clinical examination findings. Tests such as Ultrasonography, X-ray, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Blood Tests such as Protein, Anti Nuclear Antibody test for the immune system to see antibodies, ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate), this tests help to determine the degree of inflammation in the body.
Why Choose Us?
MyDocZone has devised an Arthritis Health Package that offers the best Homeopathic consultation at the click of a button. With this package, we focus on providing the finest Homeopathic facility in terms of affordability and availability. The package covers treatment for Arthritis and symptoms associated with it and in the overall wellbeing of the person.
What is a Health Package?
The package is a onetime payment mode for any given treatment or services that are provided which include consultation, medicines, dietary advice, regular follow-ups. This onetime payment mode enables a series of consultations that take place within 15-30 days or as required.
Why should I buy a Package and not just a single consultation?
The package is more cost effective and in cases that require continued treatment, it ensures follow-ups without having to pay each time and make consultations hassle free and easy. Also, packages are extremely useful in case of health kits.
Is there a validity of the package?
Yes, 1 year.
Can the package validity be extended if I’ve not exhausted all my consultations within the Mentioned validity period?
Yes, max by one month.
Will I also get medicines if I purchase this package?
Yes, medicines are inclusive in the package, courier charges included.
Is this package pricing inclusive of all taxes and charges?
Yes it is inclusive of all taxes, consultation fees, and medicines and follows up fees for the mentioned period of the package
I am not sure whether an online consultation/treatment package will be effective. Is it really effective?
Yes, it is completely as effective as an in-person consultation.
Can the timings of consultation (audio/video) be rescheduled on request?
Yes, it can be rescheduled
How can I know about the number of consultations I have used and the number of consultations that remain?
Your doctor/portal will give you the pre-decided no of consultation that you have to undergo which may either be once in 15 days or once a month subject to the case
What if I want to discontinue this package in between after purchasing? Will my money be refunded?
It may not be advisable to discontinue any treatment midway, you may, however, discontinue the package in between the consultation if there is a genuine reason to do so. Money refund will not be applicable in such cases unless any such offers have been declared by the doctor or the portal.
Some Relevant Case History : (Just For Reference)