Morning sickness and heavy anxiety. I've been taking Thyronorm since around 10 years. One day 25mg and one day 50mg, alternatively. Recently i decided to switch from allopathy to homeopathy medicine. It has been around 20 days and I'm taking both the medicine. Allopathy 20 drops of Thyroidinum. I also used to take Vitamin D and B12 supplements in allopathy and recently shifted to Homeopathy multivitamin - Herbasure 24. But recently I have been suffering from Huge amounts of anxiety and morning sickness. I've not eaten since past week because i can't. I feel like I'll throw up, all the time. Could you tell me whether this is because of the shift in medicine?? Should i continue it or stop and shift to allopathy only?
- I am suffering from fatigue and low energy. I get insufficient sleep at night. How to build up energy?
- I have been suffering from sarcoidisis?
- Stomach Pain
- Is there any treatment for headache in parietal region? Not associated with nausea and vomiting. No history of migraine.
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Any Homeopathy treatment options for Bartholin Gland Abscess?
- Is there a permanent cure for Pilonidal sinus in homeopathy?
- I am continuously taking Allopathic Medicine for Thyroid problem for last 20 years. Can I switch to homeopathy at this old age?
- Am I suffering from actual depression, or should I just change my mindset, given that I often feel an underlying sadness and don't feel joy in things anymore?
- I am suffering from bloating after meal even if the meal is light or sometimes even early morning when I have coffee?