I have been suffering from a chalazion for the last two months.It was never very large or red.The chalazion is located inside the lower left eyelid.I took homoepathy medicines, did warm compresses and applied castor oil topically outside the chalazion. It has reduced in size very slowly but a very small swelling is still remaining. Will it go away if I keep up with homoepathy treatment?
- I am continuously taking Allopathic Medicine for Thyroid problem for last 20 years. Can I switch to homeopathy at this old age?
- Is there a permanent cure for Pilonidal sinus in homeopathy?
- Stomach Pain
- I am suffering from fatigue and low energy. I get insufficient sleep at night. How to build up energy?
- Bartholin Cyst
- Is there any treatment for headache in parietal region? Not associated with nausea and vomiting. No history of migraine.
- Any Homeopathy treatment options for Bartholin Gland Abscess?
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Side effects from Homeopathy medicines
- Possibly suffering from Schizophrenia?