I have been suffering from a chalazion for the last two months.It was never very large or red.The chalazion is located inside the lower left eyelid.I took homoepathy medicines, did warm compresses and applied castor oil topically outside the chalazion. It has reduced in size very slowly but a very small swelling is still remaining. Will it go away if I keep up with homoepathy treatment?
- Is there a permanent cure for Pilonidal sinus in homeopathy?
- Any Homeopathy treatment options for Bartholin Gland Abscess?
- Is there any treatment for headache in parietal region? Not associated with nausea and vomiting. No history of migraine.
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Bartholin Cyst
- Why does lying on my left side, immediately and completely, relieve my severe abdominal pain? Is this a concern?
- Is homeopathy effective in treating chalazion?
- Is there a treatment for Retina Pigmentosa in homeopathy?
- I am continuously taking Allopathic Medicine for Thyroid problem for last 20 years. Can I switch to homeopathy at this old age?
- Is there any remedy for Pityriasis Lichenoid Chronica in Homeopathy?