- Side effects from Homeopathy medicines
- I have been suffering from a chalazion for the last two months.It was never very large or red.The chalazion is located inside the lower left eyelid.I took homoepathy medicines, did warm compresses and applied castor oil topically outside the chalazion. It has reduced in size very slowly but a very small swelling is still remaining. Will it go away if I keep up with homoepathy treatment?
- Is there a permanent cure for Pilonidal sinus in homeopathy?
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Any Homeopathy treatment options for Bartholin Gland Abscess?
- Stomach Pain
- Bartholin Cyst
- Morning sickness and heavy anxiety. I've been taking Thyronorm since around 10 years. One day 25mg and one day 50mg, alternatively. Recently i decided to switch from allopathy to homeopathy medicine. It has been around 20 days and I'm taking both the medicine. Allopathy 20 drops of Thyroidinum. I also used to take Vitamin D and B12 supplements in allopathy and recently shifted to Homeopathy multivitamin - Herbasure 24. But recently I have been suffering from Huge amounts of anxiety and morning sickness. I've not eaten since past week because i can't. I feel like I'll throw up, all the time. Could you tell me whether this is because of the shift in medicine?? Should i continue it or stop and shift to allopathy only?
- Is there a treatment for Retina Pigmentosa in homeopathy?
- I am continuously taking Allopathic Medicine for Thyroid problem for last 20 years. Can I switch to homeopathy at this old age?